Our Israel trip is a circular "ring" trip starting and ending in Tel Aviv. In this trip, we enjoyed visiting beautiful places.
The trip duration was 16 days (15 nights) with driving distance of about 1,300 km.
Our car trip started from Tel Aviv, Israel as follows:
- Tel Aviv, 2 nights.
- Jerusalem, 70 km, 1 hour, 3 nights.
- Ein Gedi by the Dead Sea, 110 km, 1.5 hour, 2 nights. Visit Masada.
- Eilat, 220 km, 2.5 hours, 2 nights.
- Beer-Sheba, 240 km, 3 hours, 1 night. Drive through Mitzpe Ramon and enjoy the beautiful sights of the Ramon Crater.
- Caesarea, 165 km, 2 hours. Visit for 3 hours.
- Haifa, 45 km, 0.5 hour, 2 nights. Visit Acre and Rosh Hanikra Grottoes.
- Nazareth, 50 km, 1 hour, Visit for 2 hours.
- Drive toward the Sea of Galilee to Tiberias, 30 km, 0.5 hour, 2 nights. Visit Capernaum, The Church of the Beatitudes, the Golan Heights, Banias waterfall, and Yardenit Baptismal Site.
- Bet She'an, 40 km, 0.5 hour. Visit for 2 hours. Travel through Jordan River Valley.
- Tel Aviv, 120 km, 1.5 hour, 1 night. Travel through the beautiful Jezreel Valley. On the way visit Beth Alpha Synagogue.
See more about Lapid.