Our trip starts in Geneve, CH and end in Paris, FR.
We stayed in Geneve for 1 night and then we took a bus to the Club Med in
Chamonix, FR for ski in the
Alps near Mont Blanc.
After 6 nights stay in Chamonix, we rented a car and drove to Paris.
The trip duration was 15 days (14 nights) with driving distance of about 1,100 km.
Our car trip started from Chamonix, France as follows:
- Lyon, FR, 230 km, 2.5 hours. Visit for 1 hour.
- Bourges, FR, 340 km, 3.5 hours, 1 night.
- Chenonceau Castle, FR, 120 km, 1.5 hour. Visit for 2 hours.
- Tours, FR, 40 km, 1 hour, 1 night.
- Château de Villandry, FR, 20 km, 0.5 hour. Visit for 2 hours.
- Château d' Amboise, FR, 60 km, 1 hour. Visit for 2 hours.
- Château de Blois, FR, 40 km, 0.5 hour, 1 night in Blois.
- Chateau de Cheverny, FR, 20 km, 0.5 hour. Visit for 2 hours.
- Chateau de Chambord, FR, 20 km, 0.5 hour. Visit for 2 hours.
- Orleans, FR, 60 km, 1 hour, 1 night.
- Paris, FR, 140 km, 1.5 hour, 3 nights.
See more about Lapid.